Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh me oh my

I have been so bad at updating my blog. Maybe it could be because my laptop doesn't like to connect to the internet anymore. Or maybe because I sometimes forget about it. Or maybe even yet that because by the time my day is done and I'm in bed the only thing I want to do is sleep. Either or all could be true.
What I can state as fact though is that spring sing is pressing Closer and closer, getting nearer and nearer...a good sign that this is happening would be that it is 3.22 and I just got in bed after working on club lighting a good portion of my evening and night.
Oh me oh my. It will be a busy and slightly stressed and adventurous next few weeks. Then school is pretty much over. Just like that.
Over. And then I graduate.
Part of me is kind of glad I'm sticking around for while because maybe then, when I'm not a student and a theatre major, I will actually be able to do the fun social things that most people fill their time at Harding with.
Who knows

As for now though, I need to fill my time with sleep.
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment