Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lord my desire...

I want to be more like Jesus.
I long for something more out of this life and I know that everything I desire comes from being like him.
I downloaded the bible on my iPod and so far it's great. I hope it will help me be able to read and study gods word more, Whig honestly I have never been good at doing.
But I know being a servant is more than reading inspired words. It means action and application. I want all this too. I want to devote time to people who need it, to be more active with the time I have and to put more value into my relationships with people (those I know and those I don't)
Even typing this out I know it wont be an instant/easy change but hopefully I can eventually grow into someone who shines with the light of god.

No comments:

Post a Comment