Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its been awhile

It has been a very busy few weeks since I have last posted.
Not that anyone reads this, so I guess that is fine.
I have had "Millie" performed and over, a week long Piper tour, and now headed into the end of Fall and beginning of Spring semester.

Millie was wonderful, I loved it always!
Piper tour was long and exhausting, but oh so very great!
I am in a student director spring show.
I am stage managing spring sing (which call backs for ensemble just ended tonight).
I am IN the musical theatre class I was worried so much about in the previous post.

I am sickly because of the first two things in this list.

Tomorrow at midnight I am seeing part 1 of the 7th Harry Potter movie.
Friday I am seeing Mae on their farewell tour (and I will be SOOOOO tired).
Friday I am going home for Thanksgiving break! A break that is very much needed.

Life is busy but life is good.

4 comments: