Monday, October 18, 2010

A life defined by "where" and "at what time"

that should really be the name of this blog. should be the name of anything involving my life at this moment.

today i was non-stop from getting up for my 9am job till 10:30pm when i finally got to come home, sit on my couch, have my wonderful boyfriend rub my feet, watch the office, and relax. it was a tad ridiculous. and that is how my life has been for...oooh since the 2nd week of school. it is a constant state of "where do i have to be at what time?" and "what do i have to do now?" ... not a relaxing and healthy way to live. not when you are taking classes, are involved in two productions, and have 2-3 jobs. when do i find time to hang out with people and read for acting and study for photography you ask?...thats right...i dont really.

but enough complaining, because besides being (alliteration) continually on the go, i am enjoying life as a whole.

the musical is 2 1/2 weeks from opening
we have our first piper show (local tour) this thursday! (not even going to start on how much energy i DONT have for that tour)
boyfriend is amazing
did well in my acting/character interview today
this week is a four day weekend! fall break!

life definitely has its positives, which makes it all worth it.
that and, while i might be super swamped, i like what i am doing that keeps me that way...so you know :-)

This 3 day weekend will be wonderful. full of seeing friends and family back home and relaxing (aka, sleep).


as for now i am going to ignore the fact that i have a load of clothes in the dryer that has been there for the better part of a week. i'm going to ignore the fact that i have three chapters for acting that were supposed to be due friday. ignore my photo test i have wednesday. and mostly ignore my desire to waste time not sleeping

i am off to bed
goodnight world

No comments:

Post a Comment